I am multilingual, fluent in English, Farsi and German, both written and verbal. I also know a little bit of Arabic, Spanish and French. I am skilled at providing translation services for a variety of individuals and organizations, helping them to attain their objectives, expand their market internationally and adhere to local regulations and document requirements. In addition to simply translating the information provided me, I strive to completely understand my client’s needs and the subject matter I’m working on to impart the appropriate cultural nuances into the finished product. I’m skilled in the Microsoft Office Suite and internet publishing products and technologies.
San Diego, CA 2006 – Present
Provided individual and group transportation to residents and visitors throughout the Southern California Area.
· Helped foreign visitors navigate throughout San Diego and surrounding areas, providing both transportation and interpretation services, thereby helping to enhance their experience.
· Became familiar with the fastest routes, local attractions and other entertainment and dining venues of interest to visitors to the area.
· Maintained a perfect driving record during this period.
Head of Business
Faranegar Andishan Company Tehran, Iran 2004 – 2006
Worked on a team involved with the construction of the Tehran International Tower, which is a 56-story building in Tehran, and is the tallest residential building in Iran.
· Helped the company win the bid to procure and provide drywalls and suspended ceilings for this multi-million-dollar project.
· Coordinated activity with international suppliers from all over the globe to procure the building materials. Suppliers included companies from Knauf, Great Britain, and the Philippines.
· Assisted with translation activities during conference calls and working with project related documents.
Microsoft Xbox Localization Project English to Farsi United States
Steel Buildings Product Catalogue English to Farsi Jordan
Real Estate Brochure Translation & DTP English to Farsi United States
ICO Brochure Farsi to English Switzerland
Book Translation English to Farsi United States
Technical Brochures German to Farsi Netherlands
Multiple Projects – LUND Languages German to Farsi Germany
Birth Certificates Farsi to French and English Switzerland
Tehran Azad University Tehran, Iran 2003 – 2004
Masters Level Classes in German Translation
Tehran Azad University Tehran, Iran 1999 – 2003
Bachelor’s Degree in German Translation
Yazd Azad University Yazd, Iran 1994 – 1997
Undergraduate Courses in the Electrical Engineering Program
Österreichiches Sprachdiplom Stufe 2 Cultural Section of Austrian Embassy
Österreichiches Sprachdiplom Stufe 1 Cultural Section of Austrian Embassy